#FeelGoodFriday is back with a few of our favorite love songs! Happy Friday!!
We all know how important self-care is, but in our fast-paced world, we rarely practice it. Wedding planning can be fun and exciting, but the reality of it is that it's a lot of work! It is imperative that you take the time to do something for yourself. Here are a few suggestions of activities you can do to relieve a bit of stress.
1. Light a candle and read a book: Find a Eucalyptus or Lavander Soy Candle and a good book. Take an hour or two at the end of the day and just fall into a good story. Allow the candle to relieve any stress and allow the book to take you away.
2. Have a girls night out: There is nothing like laughing and dancing with your best girls. Get dressed up, go out to dinner, and just be present in the moment with girls who make you laugh until your cheeks hurt.
3. Spa Day: Go get mani/pedi at your favorite place or get a massage. Treat yourself to a full day of pampering or just an hour or two.
4. Have a movie night: Who doesn't like a good movie night!? Pick a few movies that make you laugh or make you cry, invite your besties over, pop some popcorn, take a deep breath, and be present in that moment. Laugh until you cry, cry until you laugh, it's movie night!
5. Workout: It doesn't matter what you do to get that heart rate going, just do it (thank you, Nike, for the slogan). Run, practice yoga, go to a spin class, go to a kickboxing class, whatever makes you feel strong, do that, sweat a bit or a lot.
Share your favorite self-care routine us!!
Happy Feel Good Friday Friends!!